Friday, July 17, 2009

What I've been up to...

I can't quite say I'm half way through book 2 yet, but I did figure out a sub title for both book 2 and 3, lol. Also have the end of book 3 written down in my head....

This is where writing gets difficult. It's very hard to write the in between parts when you have a whole storyline that is pulling at your attention! And it's so crazily annoying when you only need a page or two until you get to another good part, the fillers are just incredibly slow going! Mainly since I have this in my head as a movie and I'm trying to transform it into a book. For some reason to get the flow and details right you have to have these fillers, I'm just not good at thinking them up since my mind is always on the main parts.

But, I will eventually get it done, then reread the entire thing, editing and adding until it's complete. May my mind and thoughts not get ripped apart trying to keep things in order!

On another note.....Anyone want a free copy?...I'm seriously considering having a giveaway! Still thinking up details...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment